Formerly of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, AOL, Disney, News Corp. and Discovery Communications. Significant startup experience as well. Managed global teams in Ireland, England, Israel, and India. Well versed in agile development and creative services. 0ut-of-the box thinker and leader who collaborates and switches easily to following. Experienced in multi-device product development and marketing; content development and curation; social media; ecommerce; non profits, eLearning (STEM and Language Arts) curriculum; LMS/CMS systems; digital games; consumer and enterprise solutions.
• Built and led major consumer, education, and media product roadmaps, strategy, technology and content for all stages and aspects of product development
• Conceived and developed premium products and services for large cos. and startups
• Planned and built social media for non-profit and for-profit organizations
• Launched billing, transaction, and rights management systems to support sales and subscriptions of digital music; games; applications and education services
• Lead creative direction, with specific expertise in user experience
• Earned five patents for social media and ecommerce such as automated chat agents, digital sharing, invitations and online presence. Facebook owns two of them; four owned by AOL Inc.
• Recruited, hired, managed domestic & international teams
Strengths: Multi-device strategy & operational implementation of corporate & non-profit digital presence; content; gamification; social media; elearning; ecommerce; adaptive tech; brand identity